Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Farmers Classic, Early Predictions

Definitely excited to see Andy Murray back in action again, and he's the clear favourite to win the Farmers Classic this week in Los Angeles. Keep in mind though that I said Andy Roddick was the clear favourite to win in Atlanta last week and he didn't even make it to the finals. But really, did anyone have Mardy Fish as the favourite to win that tournament? I don't think so.

Okay, on to my predictions...

Semifinals:
Andy Murray vs. Feliciano Lopez
Janko Tipsarevic vs. Sam Querrey

Finals:
Andy Murray vs. Sam Querrey

Winner:
Andy Murray

I'm not feeling very confident about my Lopez and Tipsarevic picks, but I do think that a Murray/Querrey final is a real possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...