Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Countdown to the Rogers Cup!

The Rogers Cup begins this weekend in Toronto and it's the first time we'll get to see all of the top men in action since Wimbledon. According to the Rogers Cup Facebook page, Nadal and Federer will be arriving in Toronto on Thursday, and Murray will arrive on Friday. It has also been announced that Rafa will be helping out with the official draw ceremony at the CN Tower on Friday.

In the lead up to the start of the event, I will be doing separate posts on each player who I think has a chance at making it to the final weekend. Let me know if you think I've missed someone or have included someone who shouldn't be there.

I will be at the Rogers Cup for the entire qualifying weekend (August 7th and 8th), as well as a number of other sessions throughout the tournament (August 9th to 15th). Be sure to check back often as I will be updating the site frequently with photos and stories from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...